Welcome to PhysioSphere!
Our mandate is to provide an exceptional therapeutic experience. PhysioSphere was founded to provide excellence in manual medicine, specifically hands on therapeutic care via Physiotherapy and Registered Massage Therapy. Over our 10 year existence we have evolved to offer a lot more beyond Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy (RMT) offerings including Medical Acupuncture, Complete Lymphedema Treatment, Clinical Pilates and Clinical Kinesiology.
At PhysioSphere your therapeutic experience will involve professional, educated, experienced therapists, who utilize techniques that are clinically proven to alleviate pain and musculoskeletal injury. We offer a team of professionals who are passionate about their respective fields and continually expand their knowledge as science evolves.
What will my Physiotherapy Assessment/Treatment experience at Physiosphere look like?
- A detailed assessment will be performed by a skilled Physical Therapist in order to delineate the cause(s) of your pain. This is vital to the success of your treatment. Multiple biomechanical drivers may be contributing to the source of pain and ALL must be reversed to attain a full recovery.
- There is an option to have an Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Assessment.
- Both your Assessment/Treatment sessions will occur in a well-appointed, completely private treatment room. Your privacy is of upmost importance to us.
- Treatment will be provided in its entirety by a Registered Physical Therapist. PhysioSphere does not employ assistants.
- Your treatment may include specialized streams of physical therapy, in which your therapist has undergone specialized training and received additional credentials within the field of Physiotherapy.
- Examples include:
- Medical Acupuncture
- IMS (Intra-Muscular Stimulation)
- Pelvic Physiotherapy
- Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
- Cancer Physiotherapy
- Complete Lymphedema Management
Use our Book Now button below to create a profile and use our online booking system. Appointments can also be made directly by phone at 416-423-1862.