Temporary Closure – until May 19, 2020.
Effective March 23, 2020, the Ontario government released a list of essential and non-essential services to help Ontarians better manage the transmission of COVID-19. Services and businesses deemed to be non-essential were directed to close for the next 14 days starting Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
Although Physiotherapy Clinics are deemed an essential service we have been strongly advised to postpone non-emergency care in accordance with these guidelines. As a result, we will be closed until April 8, 2020 pending further information from the Ontario Government and Department of public health.
Our mandate is to provide an exceptional therapeutic experience. We offer Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy (RMT) in the Leaside region of Toronto. PhysioSphere was founded to provide excellence in manual medicine, specifically hands on therapeutic care via Physiotherapy and Registered Massage Therapy. Over our 10 year existence we have evolved to offer a lot more beyond Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy (RMT) offerings including Medical Acupuncture, Complete Lymphedema Treatment and Pelvic Health Physiotherapy.
At PhysioSphere your therapeutic experience will involve professional, educated, experienced therapists, who utilize techniques that are clinically proven to alleviate pain and musculoskeletal injury. We offer a team of professionals who are passionate about their respective fields and continually expand their knowledge as science evolves.
What will my Physiotherapy Assessment/Treatment experience at Physiosphere look like?
- A detailed assessment will be performed by a skilled Physical Therapist in order to delineate the cause(s) of your pain. This is vital to the success of your treatment. Multiple biomechanical drivers may be contributing to the source of pain and ALL must be reversed to attain a full recovery.
- There is an option to have an Orthopaedic Physiotherapy Assessment.
- Both your Assessment/Treatment sessions will occur in a well-appointed, completely private treatment room. Your privacy is of upmost importance to us.
- Treatment will be provided in its entirety by a Registered Physiotherapist. PhysioSphere does not employ assistants.
- Your treatment may include specialized streams of physical therapy, in which your therapist has undergone specialized training and received additional credentials within the field of Physiotherapy.
Use our Book Now button below to create a profile and use our online booking system. Appointments can also be made directly by phone at 416-423-1862.