Our commitment to you is to provide an exceptional therapeutic experience. This means professional, educated, experienced therapists, who utilize techniques that are clinically proven to alleviate pain and musculoskeletal injury. We offer a team of professionals who are passionate about their respective fields and continually expand their knowledge as science evolves. We do not employ assistants, as our mandate is to not dilute the level of care you receive. Your entire appointment will be spent with a Registered Physiotherapist.
At the helm of the professional team is Clinical Director, Alicia Hagedorn. Alicia attained her Masters Degree in Clinical Science from the University of Western Ontario in 2011, attaining advanced training in orthopaedics and earning the title Orthopaedic Specialist Physiotherapist. (FCAMPT/OMPT)
Orthopaedic Specialist (FCAMPT/OMPT) Physiotherapists who hold the FCAMPT/OMPT designation have completed extensive post-graduate education in the area of orthopaedics, attaining a specialization above the core level university Physiotherapy Program.
At PhysioSphere, Orthopaedic Specialist Physiotherapists (FCAMPTs/OMPTs) are available to assess and treat your injury.
What will my Physiotherapy Assessment/Treatment experience at Physiosphere look like?
- A detailed assessment will be performed by a skilled Physical Therapist in order to delineate the cause(s) of your pain. This is vital to the success of your treatment. Multiple biomechanical drivers may be contributing to the source of pain and ALL must be reversed to attain a full recovery.
- There is an option to have an Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Assessment.
- Both your Assessment/Treatment sessions will occur in a well-appointed, completely private treatment room. Your privacy is of upmost importance to us.
- Treatment will be provided in its entirety by a Registered Physical Therapist. PhysioSphere does not employ assistants.
- Your treatment may include specialized streams of physical therapy, in which your therapist has undergone specialized training and received additional credentials within the field of Physiotherapy.
- Examples include:
- Medical Acupuncture
- IMS (Intra-Muscular Stimulation)
- Pelvic Physiotherapy
- Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
- Cancer Physiotherapy
- Complete Lymphedema Management